Atlona AT-HD4-V42 4×2 HDMI Switch – Review and Photos
Beginning this search at the Atlona AT-HD4-V42 4×2 HDMI Change is just a picture of its included accessories and the switch package. Proven across the back may be customer care data linen and the individual manual. Within the entrance may be the supplied wireless remote, within The middle may be to and the real 4×2 HDMI switch box left is definitely an IR wire, and about the right may be the AC power adapter.
Specifications and the Functions include:
The Atlona HDMI 4 by 2 Switcher (mirrored display outputs) has a high speed electronic performance link between four resources and a video display without signal degradation. Built-In pass-through for HDMI Ethernet Funnel and Audio Return Funnel (with suitable products) over just one HDMI cable.
Specs and the Functions of the Atlona AT-HD4-V42 include:
1. Supports as much as 1080p-resolution and is 3d-compatible.
2. Assistance for HDMI Web Funnel.
3. Assistance for Auio Return Funnel.
4. 6.75 Gbps Exchange price capacity.
5. 36-Touch Heavy Colour Assistance.
6. 3-Way Changing – Auto, Manual and Handheld Remote Control.
7. Contacts: HDMI (4-inputs, 2-outputs), Digital Coaxial (2-outputs), Ethernet (2 outputs), RS232 (1), IR (1).
8. HDMI CEC (Electronic Devices Handle) suitable.
9. Instant credit card size handheld remote control supplied.
10. IR indicator expansion handle wire additionally supplied. If AT-HD4-V42 is positioned concealed in a cupboard enables remote control to gain access to switch control capabilities.
11. Measurements: 9.5-inches (T) x 4.35-inches (N) x 2-inches (H).
12. Weight: 1.8 pounds.
13. Energy Usage: 4.1 W.
14. Recommended Price: $399.99
The Atlona AT-HD4-V42 4×2 HDMI Change not only offers a way for users to increase the amount of HDMI-equipped components that can be linked to one HDTV, but with two HDMI outputs, users can deliver the same HDMI sign (both 2D or 3D) to two HDTVs or an HDTV and movie projector, simultaneously. The Atlona AT-HD4-V42 4×2 HDMI Change posseses an AC adapter and wireless remote which make use and installation simple.
I utilized a total of three HDMI sources for this evaluation: OPPO BDP-93 Blu-ray Disc Player, OPPO DV-980HD Up-Scaling DVD player, and a Samsung DTB-H260F HDTV Tuner. Utilizing A number of HDMI cable measures (3ft to 15ft), I came across that both HDMI handshake and transmission strength wasn’t a problem. When you compare immediate link of the HDMI elements towards the HDTVs utilized (Westinghouse LVM-37w3 1080p LCD Monitor and Samsung LN-R238W 720p TELEVISION) vs HDMI impulses going through the switch before going for the HDTV, the switch didn’t expose any noticeable items or modifications within the supply transmission quality. Along with movie, there clearly was the switch didn’t have any issue moving 2, along with all of the available surround-sound formats and multi channel PCM audio alerts.
I also verified that the Atlona AT-HD4-V42 passes 3D indicators utilizing the OPPO BDP-93 as the supply and an Optoma HD33 (on evaluation mortgage) 3D DLP video projector.
Along with direct-to-Television or movie projector link, I also linked the supply elements to an Onkyo TX-SR705 Home Theater receiver then routed the HDMI output of the receiver to an HDMI input on the switcher, then to the TV. The origin elements were also linked by me first towards the switcher, subsequently to the receiver, and receiver towards the Television. In both instances that there have been no handshake problems between your recipient, switcher, or Television. While using the Optoma movie projector the only real handshake problem I’d have was – before turning on the projector I improved handshake outcomes when turning on the Blu-ray Disk and the Atlona HDMI switcher and player.